The formulation of a well-designed and intuitive workplace is critical in laying the foundations for any modern business aiming to foster a positive work environment, and maximise productivity.
- Site inspection & assessment
- Customer/client brief
- Test fits
- Architectural (CAD) space planning layout for review
- Approved layout sent to relevant trades & suppliers for costing
- Submit total project cost to client/customer
- Interior designers mood board & finishes schedule
- Joinery, loose furniture, seating etc
- Prepare working drawings (ie. floor layout & reflected ceiling plane with all services)
- Permit package prepared for building surveyors & building owners approval
- Program works to meet deadline
- Commence work
- Personalised on site project management
It is a feature of all our projects that owner John Hurley will manage them personally, from commencement to completion.
- Constant site supervision of contractors & suppliers
- Induction process
- Ensure OH&S awareness
- Regular client/customer progress updates
With our network of matchless architectural interior designers, builders and suppliers, we can design efficient fit-outs that maximises space and usage. We use architectural space planning layout for review as well as prepare working drawings. We can design custom joinery, such as a reception desks, as well as custom furnishings and fittings. Our designers provide mood boards and finishes schedule to ensure the best output. If you are looking for something bespoke, we can custom build furnishings to suit your needs.
Here at ACI, we are committed to preserving our environment for future generations to come. Throughout our process, we are always mindful of the ethical sourcing and disposal of the materials. Even on our largest projects, it is part of our ideology to always avoid landfills where possible, especially through the dismantling and proper recycling of old building frames.
We work to meet any budget, and to ensure we optimise project value and outcomes. To ensure a high standard of work, we conduct a thorough feasibility study to ensure that your needs can be achieved in the budget allocated.